Changing speaker mode
Your system can be set to play from 2, 3 or 5 speakers. This is useful, for example, to play stereo audio (i.e. a CD) on two speakers as it was originally intended. It is also useful in situations when you cannot connect all five speakers to your system.
To change speaker modes , follow these steps:
- Turn the TV on
- Select the TV video input that connects to the system
- On the remote, press More
- Press Right to highlight the "Options" icon
- Press OK
- Press Up or Down to highlight "Speakers"
- Press Left or Right to select: "Stereo (2)", "Front (3)" or "Surround (5)"
- Press Exit to leave the menu