Adjusting center channel volume level
You can turn up or turn down the volume of the center speaker audio. This can help, for example, to increase or decrease clarity of voices in the sound you are listening to.
Adjust the center speaker level.
- Power on your system and TV
- On the remote, press the More button
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Using the arrow buttons, scroll right to select Options
- Press the OK button
- Scroll Up or Down to select Center Speaker
- Use the Left and Right buttons adjust the center speaker volume level from –8 to +8
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.