Viewing different camera angles with multi-angle DVD content
Some DVDs include additional camera angles so you can view the DVD content from another perspective. Find out how to access this feature when a DVD with multiple camera angles is played in your system.
To select a different camera angle for applicable DVDs:
- Play a DVD that has different film angles available
- When the camera angle icon appears, press the Settings button on the remote
- Scroll up or down to select DVD Play Options, then press the Enter button
- Scroll up or down to select Camera Angle
- Scroll left of right to select a camera angle