Programming radio station presets
Your system can store radio station presets so you can quickly switch to stations you frequently listen to at the press of a button. Find out how to save presets to your system.
Store radio station presets by following these steps:
- Tune to the desired station.
- On the remote, press Enter. A preset number blinks while STORE? appears on the media center display.
- Press Enter to store the station to that blinking number.
To erase a radio station preset:
- On the remote control, select the preset you want to erase
- Press the Enter button: On the system console display, the preset number blinks and ERASE? appears
- Press the Enter button again to erase the preset.