Setting up your product
Learn how to set up your product, connect components and enjoy the benefits of all its features.
To connect the components of your system:
- Connect the audio input cable from the Audio Out jack on the system console to the Media Center jack on the bass module
- Connect the the speaker cables from each speaker to the Speakers jacks on the bass module
- Connect an HDMI cable from the HDMI OUT Video to TV jack on the system console to your TV
- Connect a power cord from the bass module to an AC (mains) outlet
- Connect the power supply to the Power jack on the system console
- Connect a power cord from the power supply to an AC (mains) outlet
Determine where to place your product.
Are you using a mobile device or a computer for setup?
Run ADAPTiQ to maximize the system sound.
The ADAPTiQ audio calibration software, included with the system, automatically tests the acoustics of the listening area, analyzes speaker placement and tailors the sound of the system to the specific acoustics of the room.