Setting Set-top Box Overscan
Set-top Box Overscan is helpful if you notice video artifacts at the edge of the picture on your TV. Turning this setting on can reduce or eliminate problems at the edge of the image.
To turn on or off the Overscan setting:
- On the remote control, select the video source you want to adjust
- Press the More button
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Scroll Right to select Options, then press the OK button
- Scroll up or down to select [Source] Overscan
- Scroll left of right to select On or Off
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.