SoundLink® Colour Bluetooth® speaker
Sold from 2015 – 2016
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows Vista®
- Selecting the audio output device on a Mac®
- Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
- Connecting to multiple Bluetooth® devices
- Adding another music source
- Scrolling through other paired devices
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows® XP
- Paired Bluetooth® device will not connect to the speaker
- Poor sound quality from an aux device
- Speaker indicates a connection, but no music is playing
- Speaker will not turn on when using battery
- No audio from a Bluetooth® device
- Speaker will not turn on when connected to AC power
- No audio from the aux device
- Poor sound quality from a Bluetooth® device
- Cannot pair speaker with Bluetooth® device
- Restoring your system's factory settings
Product guides and manuals
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.