Bose® Solo 10 series II TV sound system
Sold from 2015 – 2015
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Connecting a TV
- Connecting to a paired Bluetooth® device
- Selecting the Bluetooth® audio output device on a Mac®
- Selecting the Bluetooth® audio output device on a PC running Windows ...
- Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
- Switching between connected devices
- Connecting audio/video devices
- Clearing the system’s Bluetooth® pairing list
- Selecting the Bluetooth® audio output device on a PC running Windows® XP
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save
- If Run, follow the prompts to perform the update
- If Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_Update_Application.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon.
- A window should open. Drag the update application file to the desktop as indicated (If the window doesn't open, double-click the icon.)
- Run the update application from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update.
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.