If you purchase a new product from www.bose.com.au and then find a lower price for that same product on our site or through selected authorised Bose resellers—JB Hi-Fi, Myer or Harvey Norman—you can request a price match/refund within 7 days of purchase.
Prior to making a purchase or during the 7 days after your purchase from www.bose.com.au, please contact us for help with your price match request. You’ll be asked to submit an image of or link to the current lower price. We’ll then review and verify the price match request. Once the price match request is verified, we will either match the price or refund the difference to you via bank transfer.
- The product must be new, the identical model and be in stock, ready to dispatch, from one of the following authorised resellers: JB Hi-Fi, Myer or Harvey Norman.
- The lower price must be the listed price (inclusive of GST plus any delivery costs or other charges) and be valid at the time of request.
- The price match request must be submitted by the individual who is listed in the “bill to” section of the order.
- We reserve the right to verify the lower price and availability of the product, and we may decline the request if it does not comply with the above requirements.
- No rain checks will be issued for items out of stock at Bose.com.au to match another seller’s price.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of price matches on identical items. In particular, there cannot be more than two claims per months by the same customer.
- Products dispatched from or sold by third-party sellers (other than those listed above) or “marketplace” retailers;
- Prices that only display on a website after a guest login; or
- Any financing offers; bundle offers; items included in bundle offers; free items; pricing errors or misprints; mail-in offers; rebates; items that are advertised in limited quantities; out-of-stock items; credit card offers; discounts related to membership programmes or loyalty offers; student, military, teacher or first responder discounts; coupons; clearance or closeout items; liquidation sales; damaged products; open-package products; pre-owned or refurbished/reconditioned products.