Replace lost or damaged ear cushions for your QC┬«25 headphones with a new pair. Easy to install, they form a critical acoustic seal to give you an extra level of quiet.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FDH from Great replacement kit I bought my headphones a few years ago and was disappointed when the ear cushions started flaking. Granted, this kit should not be necessary. I, like other reviewers here, wish the ear cushions lasted longer, but the cost of this kit is a lot less than new earphones, so I was glad when I found it. Putting the new cushions in was pretty easy once I figured out that you want to press around the lip of the cushion, not on the soft part. Then you hear that satisfying snap of the cushion going into place. Anyway... happy listening!
Date published: 2018-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cide from Boss Warranty is Awesome I bought the QC25's a little over a year ago at the Apple Store, About 4 months ago the cushions self-destructed and I was very disappointed. Although I was slightly out of warranty by a few days, Bose Parts Department surprised me after I was told by the Bose Store to contact them for replacements, they mailed this kit out at no Charge! Initially I was very upset with the QC25's durability and breakdown, but their support makes up for it and makes me a very happy customer, one who highly recommends Bose. The parts department number I used was 1-800-644-2673 Hope this helps someone ;)
Date published: 2018-09-01
- y_2018, m_12, d_3, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_73
- loc_en_AU, sid_qc25_earcushion_acc, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-188.8.131.52
- getReviews, method:CLOUD, 3ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.;BV SEO Content for this product did not include verbose reviews.;