Surround sound. Elegantly. Wirelessly.
When it comes to rear surround speakers, the only thing you want to stand out is the sound. Standing less than ten centimetres tall, Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers fit right in. Designed exclusively to pair with the SoundTouch 300 soundbar, these unobtrusive rear surround speakers provide sweeping sound that adds to your movies, sports and TV shows.
A nice add to your home cinema setup
Adding these surround speakers to your SoundTouch 300 soundbar leads to a thrilling, cinema-like experience. And the setup? Simple. Two wireless receivers accompany the speakers to facilitate a wireless connection to the soundbar. Once connected, you have a premium acoustic setup to complement the powerful performance of the soundbar.
Complete the package
Want another compact option to kick the performance up a notch? The Acoustimass 300 wireless bass module can complete the package for a full surround sound experience. Like the Virtually Invisible speakers, it has a wireless range of 9 metres and fits nicely into any room. Add it to your SoundTouch 300 soundbar and you'll notice the difference between hearing bass and feeling thunder.
- Virtually Invisible 300 speakers (each):9.55 cm H x 8.32 cm W x 8.49 cm D (0.54 kg)
- Power cable with adapter:16.6 cm W x 4.1 cm H x 7.8 cm D (0.28 kg)
What's in the box?
- 2 Virtually Invisible 300 speakers
- 2 wireless receivers
- 2 AC2 adapters
- 2 power cables
- 2 two-pin speaker cables
- y_2017, m_1, d_13, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_0.0
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_8
- loc_en_AU, sid_virtually_invisible_300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=ASCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=AGE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-220.127.116.11
- getReviews, method:CLOUD, 0ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Can these speakers be wired to the SoundTouch® 300 soundbar?
No, the rear surround speakers can only be connected wirelessly.
Do I need to rerun the ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system when these surround speakers are added to the SoundTouch® 300 soundbar?
Yes, it's strongly recommend you rerun ADAPTiQ® if you add these speakers to your system.
What is the range of the wireless link between the SoundTouch® 300 soundbar and these surround speakers?
The speakers are intended for use in the same room as the SoundTouch® 300 and have a range of about 9 metres. It's best to place the speakers behind the main listening area—one on the left side and one on the right—for optimum sound quality.