Impressive sound. Inconspicuous speakers. The Acoustimass® 3 Series V system helps your music shine with two Virtually Invisible® Series II cube speakers that stand only 8.9 cm high. A compact Acoustimass® module reproduces low notes you can really feel at any volume.
Your music. Made better.
- Lifelike stereo performance for average-sized rooms
- Redesigned Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers are low profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Deep low notes from compact Acoustimass® module
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
Small speakers. Surprising performance.
Redesigned Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers are sleek and compact. But they reproduce a level of sound that definitely belies their size. They fit snug to your wall with optional brackets, eliminating nearly 5 cm of extension from the wall compared to the previous model. The look is new. But the sound is as consistent as ever.
Low notes. Low profile.
The Acoustimass® module complements the compact cube speakers by providing deep, low notes with no audible distortion. However loud—or soft—you play your music, you'll notice the impact it makes. What you might not notice is the unit itself, as it easily tucks away behind a sofa or curtain.
- Virtually Invisible® speakers:9.5 cm H x 8.32 cm W x 8.49 cm D (1 kg)
- Acoustimass module:35.5 cm H x 19 cm W x 32 cm D (6.2 kg)
In the box
- 2 Virtually Invisible® Series II speakers
- Acoustimass® module
- 4 speaker cables – 6.1 m (20 ft)
- Adhesive-backed rubber feet
- Shipping weight:10.7 kg
Do I need a separate receiver with this system?
Can the Acoustimass® module be placed on its side?
Are cables and connectors included with this system?
What is the difference between the Acoustimass® 5 system and the Acoustimass® 3 system?
The Acoustimass® 5 system includes Direct/Reflecting® Series II cube speakers and a larger, more powerful Acoustimass® module for more spacious sound. While both systems perform well in any room, the Acoustimass® 5 system is the better choice for larger spaces. Acoustimass® 5 system »