Game mode produces improved video performance for game systems.
Changing game mode settings
- Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system
- Lifestyle® V25 home entertainment system
- Lifestyle® T20 home cinema system
- Lifestyle® T10 home cinema system
- Lifestyle® 135 home entertainment system
- Lifestyle® 235 home entertainment system
To adjust the game mode setting, follow these steps:
Turn the TV on and select the TV video input that connects to the Lifestyle® system
On the remote, press Source, and then use the Up arrow or Down arrow to select the "Game Console" source. Press OK to confirm
Press the Right arrow to highlight the "Options" icon, and then press OK
Press the Up arrow or Down arrow to highlight "Game Mode"
Press the Left arrow or Right arrow to adjust the game mode setting (On or Off)
Press Exit to leave the menu
Note: The game mode processing is always active for the TV source.