The Bose Music app lets you set up and control your headphones from any mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. Using the app, you can configure your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, choose your voice prompt language, adjust noise cancelling levels and manage headphone settings.
Download the Bose Music app
Download and install the free Bose Music app from your mobile device's app store
Create a Bose account or sign in to your existing Bose account
If you can't have a Bose account, select Create Account and follow the app instructions
If you already have a Bose account, tap Log In and enter your username and password
Add your headphones to your account
On the “My Bose” screen, tap the “+” button to add your headphones
Swipe left or right to find your product and tap “Add Product”
Note: If you don’t see your product:
- Close the Bose Music app on any nearby devices
- Turn on Bluetooth® on the device running the app
- Bring the device running the app close to your product
- Turn your headphones off, then on again
Once you’ve selected your headphones, follow the on-screen instructions
Note: With Apple iOS devices, you will need to select your headphones on the “Select An Accessory” screen. Your headphones may take up to two minutes to appear in this list. Do not tap “Cancel” while waiting for your headphones to appear. After tapping your headphones, select “Pair” on the “Bluetooth Pairing Request” pop-up window.
Set up a voice assistant
Select the voice assistant you wish to use:
- If you already have an account with the voice assistant, enter your login name and password
- If you do not already have an account with the voice assistant, follow the app instructions to create a new account
Note: Voice services are not available in all regions.