Setting up the Bose Skills for Amazon Alexa
The Bose Skills for the Amazon Alexa voice assistant are available for voice control of your SoundTouch systems. This allows convenient hands-free control of your system from wherever your Alexa device can hear you.
Setting up the Bose skill for Alexa:
To setup a skill:
- On your mobile device, open the Amazon Alexa app
- Select the menu option titled "More"
- Select "Skills and Games". The "Your Skills" tab will display the list of skills currently enabled for this Alexa account
- Tap tee search icon at the top of page, enter Bose then tap Enter/Search
- Select the Bose skill or the Bose SoundTouch Control skill from the search results
- Choose "Enable"
- When prompted, enter your SoundTouch account username and password
- If you installed the Bose skill, add the music services you will use to the Alexa app:
- From the Amazon Alexa app menu, select “Settings > Music & Media”
- Select the desired music service
- Select “Link account to Alexa” and enter your account info for that music service