Changing the video black level
The video black level lets you adjust the appearance of the video image by increasing or decreasing the depth of the dark areas of the picture. This is useful to adjust the image to look best on the connected TV.
To set the Video Black Level:
- On the remote control, press the Settings button
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Scroll down to select System Setup, then press the Enter button
- Scroll down to select More
- Scroll down to select Video Black Level
- Scroll left or right to select Normal or Extended.