Setting AV Sync
The A/V Sync option in the system menu lets you adjust the audio delay. This can be helpful if the video you are watching does not appear to play in sync with the accompanying sound.
Adjust the AV Sync setting.
- Turn on the TV
- On the remote, press More
Tip: If the system menu does not appear on your TV, be sure the correct TV input is selected
- Scroll right to select the Options icon
- Press OK
- Scroll up or down to highlight AV Sync
Tip: In systems running console software 01.06.00 or newer, this option is labeled 2D AV Sync in 2D mode or 3D AV Sync in 3D mode
- Scroll left or right to adjust the audio delay from -2 to +5 for 2D video or -2 to +15 for 3D video
- Press Exit to exit the menu.