Changing Game Mode settings
Game mode optimizes the audio and video performance of your system for gaming. This is useful for timely processing so the audio and video stays synced while gaming.
To enter Game mode:
- On the remote control, press Source, then select a game source (Game Console, Xbox, Playstation or Wii)
Note: On systems with software 010700 or earlier, Game mode cannot be enabled while playing 3D content
- Press the More button
- Scroll right to select Options, then press the OK button
- Scroll up or down to select Game Mode
- Scroll left of right to select On or Off
- Press the Exit button to exit the menu.