looking for more accessories? call 1800-061-046
3·2·1® GSX DVD home entertainment system
Sold from 2005 – 2008
Setup and Use
- Setting up a playlist
- Storing a CD
- Rating music in a uStation®
- Playing and controlling stored music
- Selecting a uStation® preset
- Changing music titles and genres
- Deleting stored tracks
- Clearing your uStation® ratings
- Removing tracks from a playlist
- Viewing music information onscreen
- Linking or unlinking tracks
- Choosing music
- Types of discs you can store
- Naming a uStation®
- Naming your playlist
- Specific uMusic®+ remote buttons
- Listening to your playlist
- Understanding uStations
- Reserving time for storing
- Using uMusic+ repeat and shuffle functions
- Changing or adding track ratings
Product guides and manuals
Parts / Accessories
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.